Education has always been a key element of the Marianist mission.
What does it mean to be a Marianist-sponsored school? It means that administration, teaching and learning are focused around five “Characteristics of Marianist Education.”
A Marianist school:
• Educates for formation in faith
• Provides an integral, quality education
• Educates in the family spirit
• Educates for service, justice, peace and the integrity of creation
• Educates for adaptation and change
“Religion is not taught; it is communicated. Religion is installed more deeply in the spirits and hearts of the students through the atmosphere that permeates the school than through teaching.”
Blessed William Joseph Chaminade, founder of the Marianist Family.